The Best Care in the Region
At Henrico Doctors’ Hospitals we are committed to providing you with the best care possible. Although this is a standard we set for ourselves, it is also acknowledged by others. Each year, we are recognized for achieving the highest standards in patient care. With the following awards, Henrico Doctors’ Hospital ranks as one of the best health systems in the region:
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval: Primary Stroke | Spinal Fusion | Induction of Labor | Prematurity | Perinatal Care | Sepsis
- Joint Commission Top Performer: Heart Attack | Heart Failure | Pneumonia | Surgery
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Accredited Facility
- American College of Surgeons Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- 2016 A-Rating Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group
Other Awards of Distinction
ACoS Outstanding Achievement Award: Limited to less than 20 percent of all cancer centers, this distinction acknowledges our focus on prevention, treatment and follow-up – from education and screenings to diagnosis and treatment – with individualized care plans developed by experts in the field.
Joint Commission-Certified Prematurity Program: Henrico Doctors' Hospital is one of only four hospitals in the United States, and the only hospital in central Virginia, with a prematurity program certified by The Joint Commission.