Serving The Richmond Metropolitan Area
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, Virginia. Your health is our top priority here, and we continually strive to provide the highest level of care and latest technology to fulfill that promise to you and your family. We are proud to offer the following services and amenities to our patients in the Richmond metropolitan area:
- 24/7 Adult and Pediatric ER, with dedicated FastTrack ER for less serious illness or injury
- Level II Trauma Center
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, a state-of-the-art facility giving our patients additional access to the best technology and evidence-based treatment, all under one roof.
- The Women’s Hospital, featuring a completely renovated women’s health facility with new Labor and Delivery, Mother-Baby, Antepartum, and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
- Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery Center, offering robotic and advanced laparoscopic and minimally-invasive technologies for a wide range of surgical procedures.
- The Heart Center at Henrico Doctors’, providing the most advanced cardiac techniques and technologies, including the minimally invasive valve surgery, aortic valve replacement, mitral valve replacement, and coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).
- Primary Stroke Center, Certified by The Joint Commission and named a Give-Star Recipient for Stroke Treatment for 15 years in a row
- Virginia Transplant Center, specializing in kidney transplants, living kidney donations and paired-exchange kidney transplants.
- Intensive care services
- Free valet parking available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Chaplain services
- On-site pharmacy and Gift shop