Bremo Pharmacy is the outpatient pharmacy for Henrico Doctors Hospital located in the Skipwith Lobby. We are a full service pharmacy that can fill your prescriptions and help you with various maternity needs, such as breast pumps and supplies.
In addition to our pharmacy-related items, we offer:
- Gifts: Our stock includes: floral arrangements, plush, balloons, custom Henrico Doctors’ Hospital onesies and receiving blankets.
- Over The Counter / Travel Items: A variety of items available for your convenience.
- Compression: We currently carry VIM & VIGR and Sigvaris Brands in stylish, comfortable and affordable socks.
- Vaccines: We carry a wide variety. There is no need for a prescription and it is covered by most insurances.
Bremo Pharmacy Hours
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Bremo Bedside Delivery
Your discharge medications can be delivered to your hospital bedside before you leave Henrico Doctors’ Hospital.
If you would like Bremo Bedside Delivery, follow these simple steps:
- Let your nurse know you would like to use Bremo Bedside and call us at hospital ext. *94727.
- A Bremo Pharmacy employee will come by your room to collect the prescriptions, insurance card and ID (if available) and payment information. We accept most major prescription insurance plans. If you do not have your insurance/ID card, we can get the information from your nurse.
- Your prescriptions will be delivered to your bedside before you leave and a pharmacist is always available to answer any questions. Our main phone number is (804) 285-7730.
We would be happy to serve any ongoing medication needs once you are discharged. These prescriptions may be picked up, mailed or could be delivered right to your home. Transferring prescriptions is easy, just call us at (804) 285-7730 and we will do the rest.
Bremo Pharmacy Maternity Care
Need a breast pump or maternity supplies? Bremo Pharmacy can help you every step of the way, through your pregnancy and after your delivery. Let us deal with the insurance company and handle the paperwork for you.
To Obtain A Breast Pump:
- Visit www.BremoRx.com, select Maternity Care and complete our online eligibility form.
- Obtain a prescription from your OB/GYN or Midwife.
- You will receive a follow-up call within 48 business hours.
- If your insurance does not cover a pump, it is quick and easy to rent the hospital grade at a weekly or monthly rate.
- Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through how to use your pump, provide helpful tips on pumping and supply you with helpful, practical accessories.