Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is experienced in treating cancers of the head and neck. Our dedicated team of specialists provides the support and quality of care you need throughout every stage of your cancer care journey.
Head and Neck Cancer Services
Head and neck cancer services at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital include the following:
- Multidisciplinary team approach to care
- Minimally invasive surgical options with the da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Advanced facial reconstruction options
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) at Retreat Doctors’ Hospital to improve healing
- Collaboration between the radiation oncology and infusion teams for coordinated combination therapy
- Rehabilitation services, including speech pathology
- Nutritional support and care protocol by registered dietitians
- Nurse navigation upon request
- Psychosocial-spiritual support and distress assessment by oncology-dedicated social workers and chaplain
- Access to clinical trials
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
For more information about our head and neck cancer services, please call askSarahARAH at (804) 591-4152.