Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed in both men and women. At Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, our expert team of cancer specialists treats many types of skin cancer, including basal cell carcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas and melanomas.
Cancer Support Services
Skin Cancer Services
Skin cancer treatment at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital includes the following:
- Multidisciplinary team approach to care
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery options
- Radiation therapy services
- Infusion services with chemotherapy-certified nurses
- Nurse navigation upon request
- Annual skin cancer screening event in partnership with local skin cancer experts
- Genetic counseling and testing for skin cancers
- Access to clinical trials
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
For more information about our skin cancer services, please call askSARAH at (804) 591-4152.