Urologic cancer includes cancers of the kidney, bladder, prostate and testicles. Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital offers the most advanced cancer treatments and the latest technology to support you throughout your cancer care journey.
Cancer Support Services
Urologic Cancer Services
Urologic cancer treatment at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital includes the following:
- Minimally invasive surgical options with the da Vinci robotic surgical system and laparoscopy
- Multidisciplinary team approach to care
- Infusion services, including chemotherapy specifically for bladder cancer (chemotherapy drugs are sent directly to the bladder through a catheter)
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder cancer using minimally invasive transurethral resection of the bladder (TURB) surgery
- Complex renal surgeries, including solitary surgery and bilateral renal surgery
- Radiation therapy services
- Nurse navigation upon request
- Access to clinical trials
- Genetic counseling and testing
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
For other urologic treatments ranging from non-invasive methods to minimally invasive procedures, please visit the webpage for Retreat Doctors’ Hospital's Center for Urological Health.
For more information about our urologic cancer services, please call askSARAH at (804) 591-4152.