Advanced care for brain tumors in Richmond
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital provides comprehensive, compassionate care for patients diagnosed with a variety of benign and malignant brain tumors. Our expert team of oncologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists work together to provide the highest level of care to patients undergoing treatment for brain cancer.
Do you have questions about brain cancer care at Henrico Doctors' Hospital? Call askSARAH at (804) 591-4152.
Brain cancer and brain tumor services
If you are undergoing brain cancer care at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, you have complete access to all of the following services:
- A multidisciplinary team approach to care
- One of the few hospitals in the area with intraoperative MRI, which takes images of the brain to improve accuracy of brain tumor removal
- Dedicated neuro-intensive care unit (neuro-ICU)
- Collaboration with neurology and neurosurgery for expedited care
- Infusion services with chemotherapy-certified nurses
- Radiation therapy services
- Nurse navigation, upon request
- Psychosocial-spiritual support and distress assessment by oncology-dedicated social workers and chaplains
- Access to clinical trials
- American Cancer Society Resource Center
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is part of Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. Our family of hospitals provides comprehensive cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for people facing cancer in our communities. From diagnosis, to treatment and survivorship care, our oncology expertise ensures you have access to locally-trusted care with the support of a globally-recognized network.
Have cancer questions? We can help. askSARAH is a dedicated helpline for your cancer-related questions. Our specially-trained nurses are available 24/7 and all calls are confidential. Contact askSARAH at (804) 591-4152 or chat online at askSARAHnow.com.